Simple Yet Flexible
The Tach-It Mini Con is a wipe-on label applicator. This tabletop machine can be used on its own, integrated into existing conveyor systems or installed over existing conveyors.
The Mini Con can apply one or two labels to the top surface of the product with precise placement. The 10-inch wide adjustable speed, high friction conveyor is perfect for most applications.
Find out what an automated labeling machine can do for your packaging line. To learn more about the Tach-It Mini Con, talk to a representative from Hughes Enterprises today.
- High productivity
- Non-contact sensors detect the label and product
- Touch panel controls
- Fully portable, tabletop design
- Top-labeling applications
- Built-in, adjustable speed, high friction conveyor (10 inches wide by 39.5 inches long)
- Easy to use and set up – no training or tools needed
Dimensions: 57 inches long by 38 inches wide by 20 inches high
Weight: 130 lbs.
Minimum Label Size: 3/8-inch by 5/8-inch
Maximum Label Size: 5 inches by 11 inches
Speed: Up to 59 feet per minute
Maximum Diameter of Label Roll : 11.5 inches on a 3-inch core
Power: 110/220 Volt dip switch controlled