Simplicity & Scalability
The Model 255 label printer applicator from ID Technology is designed to PackML standards and features an Allen-Bradley PLC and color touchscreen interface for enhanced communications. These make it incredibly easy to use and allows for communication between modules of one machine and between multiple machines on a packaging line.
Model 255 is great even if you don’t use PackML but still want to use Allen-Bradley integrated controls. This print and apply label applicator features a Micro850 controller, Ethernet/IP and Modubus communications. And, it will still be easy to use for your packaging line operators and technicians.
ID Technology’s Centerline-Modularity™ principle ensures that all of their print and apply labeling systems feature simple set-up and operation. They’ve eliminated as many adjustment points as possible for increased uptime and lower operating costs.
Find out what ID Technology’s case labelers can do for your packaging line. To learn more, talk to a representative from Hughes Enterprises today.
- Allen-Bradley Micro850® Programmable Logic Controller
- Various screens on the touchscreen display are compatible with PackML standards
- Graphical status and diagnostic screens
- 3-inch touchscreen interface
- Product tracking and encoder input
- Extensive range of ID Technology application modules
Ethernet/IP and Modbus/TCP
5-port Ethernet switch
On-board I/O – 28 inputs and 20 outputs