Set the pace for your packaging line. A continuous roll
bagging system, the Sharp Max 12 can help any packing
situation become more efficient. As the name suggests, it
can open, fill and seal bags that are up to 12-inches wide.
This packaging equipment is cost effective thanks to features including a long-lasting, constantly heated sealing mechanism and reduced thermal ribbon usage. The Sharp Max 12 adjusts vertically to fit a variety of bag styles and sizes. It can also be rotated 90 degrees for horizontal loading.
To learn more about your high-performance bagging options, give us a call at (609) 586-7200 or request a quote online.
- Cost-effective operations
- Horizontal and vertical loading capabilities
- Multi-position jaw for quick changeovers
- Run multiple applications on one machine
- Accommodates products up to 10-by-10 inches
- Standard components for easy maintenance
Speed: 50 bags per minute
Overall Machine Footprint: 45.3 inches wide by 39.7-inches long
Height with Imprinter: 40.1 inches to 46.3 inches high
Weight: 293 lbs./133 kg