The Sharp Max 20 automatic bagging machine handles bags larger than what the Sharp Max 12 can accommodate. This efficient packaging equipment features an aluminum jaw, heavy duty drive fingers and a constantly-heated sealing mechanism that lasts longer than an impulse sealer.
This automatic bagging machine operates on a PC-based system. Manuals and video clips on the HMI help you to quickly troubleshoot.
Find out what an automatic bagging system can do for your packaging line. To learn more about the Sharp Max 20, talk to a representative from Hughes Enterprises today.
- Runs bags up to 20 inches wide
- Accommodates products up to 10-by-10 inches
- Multi-position jaw for quick changeovers
- Adjusts to a wide range of heights
- Higher throughput than other comparable models
- Standard components for easy maintenance
Speed: 50 bags per minute
Overall Machine Footprint: 52.6 inches wide by 49.8 inches long
Height with Imprinter: 39.8 inches to 45.9 inches high
Weight: 348 lbs./158 kg