This easy-to-use tabletop bagging system is the widest in the industry: it accommodates bags up to 18” wide and 40” long. The SX GO opens, fills, seals, labels and addresses bags.
The Sharp SX GO automatic bagging machine features a wider, longer jaw to fit bags up to 18 inches wide. It also features bag opening fingers to prep the next bag, as well as a mechanical seal flattener for a perfect closure.
The SX GO can be easily integrated into existing workstations or other compact areas. This tabletop bagging machine is great for industries such as eCommerce, small parts, retail, pharmaceutical and medical, injection molding, food, and fulfillment.
To learn more about your high-performance bagging options, request a quote today.
- Bag opening fingers ensure next bag is open and ready for filling
- Mechanical seal flattener that adjusts automatically
- Adjustable load shelf helps easily load bulky or heavy items
- Easy set up: simply plug it in to a standard electrical outlet and thread the bags
- Uses Sharp’s E-Z Bags
- Compact, tabletop design
- Automatic passthrough adjustment via the touchscreen
- Less maintenance due to fewer moving parts
- Automatic self-diagnostics help with less downtime
Dimensions : 30” wide x 34.5” deep x 24” high
Weight : 250 lb.
Electrical Requirements : 110 C, 10 amp
Bag Width Range : 2-18 inches
Bag Length Range : 3.5-40 inches
Film Gauge Range : 1-4 mil
Bag Type : Rolls or folded in box
Speed : 35 bags per minute
Print Method : Thermal transfer onto bag surface
Print Speed : 12 inches per second (304 mm/sec)
Print Resolution : 203/300 dpi
Print Width : Up to 4 inches
Operator Interface : Allen-Bradley 4.3” wide color touchscreen, Allen-Bradley Micro 850 PLC
Printer HMI : Standard Datamax MKII
Power Supply : 115 VAC, 200W, 50/60Hz