An automatic bagging system, the Sharp SX will help you efficiently label, bag and seal your products. The SX runs bags 2 to 11 inches wide and 4 to 32 inches long.
Bags are fed through the machine, labeled or addressed, then automatically sealed. With a larger print area, the Sharp SX allows you to print unique, variable information in long and short production runs. It features an all-electric design, so you can plug in the SX and use it anywhere.
Find out what an automatic bagging system can do for your packaging line. To learn more about the Sharp SX, talk to a representative from Hughes Enterprises today.
- Easy to use, all-electric design
- 3-inch color touchscreen
- 4-inch-wide print head for a larger print area
- Auto-Rol™ tension system maintains consistent web flow and eliminates breakage
- Allen-Bradley Micro850 PLC
- Easily thread bags with the bagging machine’s clamshell design
- Change ribbon in less than half the time of standard baggers
- Self-diagnostics help to quickly correct problems
Speed : Up to 35 bags per minute
Bag Size : 2 to 11 inches wide and 4 to 32 inches long
Dimensions : 28 inches wide, 22 inches high, 29.5 inches deep
Weight : 140 lbs.
Electrical Requirements : 115 VAC, 200 W, 50/60 Hz