This vertical form, fill and seal machine features cutting-edge technology and a high-speed jaw system. Matrix Morpheus is user-friendly and highly intuitive. Its versatility and continuous box-motion VFFS means it can succeed with a variety of products and applications.
- Product Details
This bagging system has high-performance, vacuum-film pull belts to efficiently handle difficult films. The Matrix Morpheus is ideal for packaging frozen and fresh-cut foods because you get the maximum dwell time on sealing.
Find out what a vertical form, fill and seal machine can do for your packaging line. To learn more about the Matrix Morpheus, talk to a representative from Hughes Enterprises today.
- Increased speed with films that require longer seal times
- Automatic film tracking
- Servo-driven continuous box-motion jaw for maximum speed and jaw dwell time
- Stainless steel construction
- Gentle product handling with a minimized drop distance
- Vacuum-film pull belts that improve performance with difficult films
- Comprehensive self-diagnostic tools
- 12-inch multi-touch HMI
Speed : Up to 200 BPM cycle speed
Electrical Requirements : 230V 30 AMP, single phase, 50/60 Hz
Air Pressure : 10 CFM at 80 PSIG
Bag Size : 2.75 to 12 inches wide by 2.75 to 15 inches long
We’re there when you need us
Hughes Enterprises offers 24/7 on-site maintenance and support services, so you never have to wonder who to call when downtime strikes. Whether you’re looking for installation assistance, routine maintenance or emergency support, reach out to discuss your needs with a factory certified support technician.