This vertical form, fill and seal machine features cutting-edge technology and a high-speed jaw system. Matrix Morpheus is user-friendly and highly intuitive. Its versatility and continuous box-motion VFFS means it can succeed with a variety of products and applications.
This bagging system has high-performance, vacuum-film pull belts to efficiently handle difficult films. The Matrix Morpheus is ideal for packaging frozen and fresh-cut foods because you get the maximum dwell time on sealing.
Find out what a vertical form, fill and seal machine can do for your packaging line. To learn more about the Matrix Morpheus, talk to a representative from Hughes Enterprises today.
- Increased speed with films that require longer seal times
- Automatic film tracking
- Servo-driven continuous box-motion jaw for maximum speed and jaw dwell time
- Stainless steel construction
- Gentle product handling with a minimized drop distance
- Vacuum-film pull belts that improve performance with difficult films
- Comprehensive self-diagnostic tools
- 12-inch multi-touch HMI
Speed : Up to 200 BPM cycle speed
Electrical Requirements : 230V 30 AMP, single phase, 50/60 Hz
Air Pressure : 10 CFM at 80 PSIG
Bag Size : 2.75 to 12 inches wide by 2.75 to 15 inches long