This vertical form, fill and seal bagging system from Matrix is a great way to transition into an automated packaging machine. It’s cost effective, easy to use and reliable.
The Matrix Orion is precise and efficient thanks to automatic edge guide film tracking, short travel and angled incline film upwind. Changeovers between jobs are fast and easy. This bagging system can be used for a variety of applications.
Find out what a vertical form, fill and seal machine can do for your packaging line. To learn more about the Matrix Orion or any of our automatic bagging machines, contact us now to talk to a representative from Hughes Enterprises today.
- Allen Bradley MicroLogix PLC
- Danaher MicroStepping Motors for film pull and jaw motion control
- Photo eye for registered film
- Can be used with a wide range of fillers to ensure optimum performance
- 7-inch color touchscreen
- High-speed stepper electric SmartJaw ST horizontal sealing system
- Small footprint
Speed : Up to 90 BPM
Bag Size : 2 to 11 inches wide and 3 to 15.5 inches long on a single pull
Electrical Requirements : 230V 30 AMP, single phase, 50/60 Hz
Air Pressure : 3-10 CFM at 80 PSIG
Construction : Stainless steel