Auto PAC 300
The Auto PAC 300 Side Seal from PAC Strapping Products has a broad range of features and is priced less than competing brands’ strappers.
This side seal strapping machine – our most modern arch strapper – is perfect for moderate to high volume operations where 9mm (3/8″) or 12mm (1/2″) strap is the preferred material. The Auto PAC 300 Side Seal is fast, consistent, and reliable. It also has all the user-friendly features found on more expensive machines.
The Auto PAC 300 can be used as a standalone machine or as part of a split conveyor system. If most of your strapping is done close to the floor, this machine is highly effective in those applications. The strapper can be activated automatically, manually, or by foot.
Find out what a fully automatic arch strapping machine can do for your end-of-line operations. To learn more about the Auto PAC 300 Side Seal, talk to a representative from Hughes Enterprises today.
- The end-of-strap sensor will eject a short piece of strap that won’t fit around a package. The machine is immediately ready for a new coil.
- Three activation methods: manually, with a foot pedal, or with a standard photocell
- Up to 30 cycles per minute
- Lubrication-free strapping head
- Jam-free automatic re-feeding
- Missed straps are automatically ejected from the machine, and the machine re-sets itself
- Consistent tension is controlled electronically
- CE Certified
- Loading strap is automatic, activated by pressing the feed switch
Height: 56.3″ W x 25.2″ D x 68.1″ H
Strapping Head Height: 25.5”
Minimum Package Size: 5” H x 1 1/4″ W
Maximum Package Size: Depends on arch size (See brochure linked above)
Weight: 550 lbs.
Tension Range: 15 – 150 lbs.
Speed: 30 cycles per minute
Strap Size: 3/8” (9mm) to 1/2″ (12mm)
Core Size: 8×8, 9×8
Power Requirements: 220V, 3-phase 50-60 Hz