Recap: Hughes Packaging Expo 2022
Thank you to everyone who attended!
The 2022 Hughes Packaging Expo was held on May 11 and 12 at Hughes Enterprises Headquarters in Levittown, PA. This free event offered a unique opportunity for anyone involved in their company’s packaging to explore the latest in packaging automation and trends.
Although we don’t have a date set yet for the next expo, this event had a great turnout for 2022. We’re looking forward to inviting you to join us for future expos. More information will be available in the coming months.
If you’d like to join our mailing list and be notified as soon as the next expo is announced, contact Hughes Enterprises today. We are also ready to help with your packaging needs any time.
What did attendees get from the 2022 Hughes Packaging Expo?
Insights into trending topics such as:
- Addressing labor shortages
- Keeping up with increased e-commerce demands
- Advances in sustainable packaging and current options
- Improving package security
- Reducing product damage
- Upgrading the “unboxing experience”
Food, fun, and prizes:
- Gift bags for all registered attendees
- Catered breakfast and lunch
- Daily raffles
The Hughes Packaging Expo is an informative event for every role that influences packaging:
- Operations can see how even the toughest packaging challenges can be solved.
- Purchasing can buy with greater knowledge and confidence.
- Marketing can compare the latest options for elevating brand awareness and loyalty.
- Engineers can explore the latest systems and integrations.
- Management can discover how packaging affects their organizational efficiency and bottom line.