Not all packaging is created equally. Product protection and safety is of the utmost concern when shipping electronics. Many companies ship their products over long distances making the transporting process a hazard in and of itself. Broken or damaged goods can break a business’ reputation. It is critical for businesses of any industry to take the necessary steps for proper product protection.
Benefits of Foam Packaging
The Instapak® foam packaging process allows on-site, on-line production of polyurethane foam packages that provides void fill and protection against shock and vibration (a common risk during the transportation process). More benefits of Instapak foam packing include:
- Money Savings – Economical Instapak foam cuts your packaging material costs without compromising product protection.
- Improves Productivity– Instapak foam expands in seconds to form protective cushions, significantly improving employee and shipping productivity.
- Easy Process – Economically and efficiently protects products of any size, shape and weight.
- Versatility – Whether your packaging requirement is precision cushioning, high-speed void fill or heavy-duty blocking and bracing, there is an Instapak system to meet your needs.
- Protection – Instapak foam has unique cushioning properties that protect your products during shipping, warehousing and handling.
- Space Savings – Instapak foam expands up to 200 times its liquid volume, when, where and as you need it, significantly reducing the costs of storage and handling. Two 55-gallon drums of liquid components when combined can create a trailer-truck load of packaging material.
- Efficiency – Instapak foam provides superior performance and reduces material usage. The efficient design means using just the right amount of packaging material to reduce waste and decrease your company’s carbon footprint associated with fuel costs for transport.
- Renewable– Created with 25% renewable content, the plant-based Instapak foam formulation reduces dependence on petroleum-based components. It compacts to about 10% of its original volume in a landfill and can actually be diverted from landfills altogether via their worldwide foam return program.
Methods of Foam Packaging
Protective void fill is ideal for high-volume “pick and pack” operations and distribution centers providing cost-effective alternatives to other conventional void fill materials.
Blocking and bracing products will absorb shock and prevent movement within the box or carton…preventing damage.
Cushioning products, like tvs and other electronics, often require exact positioning protection in custom-fit molded cushions.
A Process and System for Every Need
Hughes offers the full line of Instapak Foam Packaging products including the Instapak 901 Foam-in-Place Packaging system which is the most advanced hand-held foam dispensing system available and the Instapak Quick Packaging Systems which provides all the cost-saving benefits of foam-in-bag packaging in a convenient compact system.
Protective Packaging with Hughes
Companies who use Instapak® packaging solutions will find an increase in employee productivity, speed up production times and ultimately improve customer satisfaction levels. Your Hughes representatives will thoroughly evaluate your business’ packaging operation and provide you with expert recommendations to properly protect your goods. Order, buy Foam Packaging Products from Hughes. For help with ordering Instapak® Foam Packaging products contact a Hughes Sales Representative for assistance.