Skip to content

Janitorial & Sanitary Supplies

Janitorial & Sanitary Supplies

Explore Additional Supplies

Hughes stocks a large variety of Janitorial & Sanitary Supplies for your company.

Hughes Enterprises

Some of the Janitorial Products that Hughes Enterprises offers include:

  • Brooms, Brushes, & Mop
  • Buckets, Garbage Cans, & Receptacles
  • Cleansers & Cleaners, including Ammonia & Bleaches
  • Degreasers
  • Deodorants & Air Fresheners
  • Detergents
  • Disinfectants
  • Dispensers
  • First Aid Kits
  • Floor Cleaning
  • Floor Mats
  • Floor Stripping
  • Gloves
  • Insecticides
  • Mop Wringers
  • Napkins
  • Oil Dry
  • Paper Cups
  • Polish and Polishers
  • Rags & Wiping Products
  • Sanitary Napkins
  • Seat Covers
  • Snow and Ice Melt
  • Soaps, All Types
  • Sponges & Squeegees
  • Steel Wool
  • Strippers
  • Sweeping
  • Sweeping Compound
  • Tissues, Facial & Toilet, and Paper Towels
  • Vacuum Machines
  • Waxes
We’re there when you need us
We’re there when you need us

Hughes Enterprises offers 24/7 on-site maintenance and support services, so you never have to wonder who to call when downtime strikes. Whether you’re looking for installation assistance, routine maintenance or emergency support, reach out to discuss your needs with a factory certified support technician.

Left Arrow

Related Posts

3 Ways To Create an Eco-Friendly Distribution Center

It’s no secret that creating an eco-friendly distribution center by using sustainable janitorial supplies is better for the air and environment. But going green goes way beyond green cleaning products. When warehouses explore new and innovative ways to optimize workflow, reduce waste and choose eco-friendly products, the benefits can be...

Switching to Green Cleaning Supplies to Improve Employee Health

Cleaning with “green” supplies is becoming more popular thanks to a desire to be nicer to the environment, but have you thought about the positive effects it can also have on your employees? It turns out that switching to green cleaning supplies is better for their health and work productivity,...

Green Your Cleaning

Every April we celebrate Earth Month. At Hughes Enterprises, we pride ourselves on the wide variety of environmentally friendly products that we are able to offer our customers. As part of our efforts to help preserve this beautiful earth, we’d like to help you green your cleaning to keep your...

Cleaners vs Disinfectants vs Sanitizers

Germs (including bacteria, pathogens, viruses and other microorganisms) are everywhere—at home, in the office, even in your car. Luckily, approximately 99% of these germs can’t really harm us, but the other 1% possibly could. Most of these germs are usually viral or bacterial and can cause anything from the common...

Right Arrow