Suspension and retention packaging surrounds products with a strong, low-slip film. The clear film protects products from shock and vibration during shipping. It’s fast, cost effective, high performance, and easy to use.
This type of protective packaging material can help improve the customer unboxing experience as well. Upon opening the box, customers will be able to immediately see the product safely nestled inside the minimal packaging.
Suspension and retention packaging can also help you save on DIM weight. The ships-flat design eliminates excessive packaging and void fill materials. And, since it stores flat, it saves space in the warehouse.
We offer Sealed Air’s Korrvu suspension and retention packaging product line. This includes a solution for nearly every application, from wine bottles to laptops. Learn about the various options below.
To learn more about suspension and retention packaging, contact a Hughes packaging professional today.
Recommended for you
Korrvu by Sealed Air
- Retention insert
- Helps secure items that go in the box but aren’t secured by the film
- Cost-effective solution to blocking and bracing
- Stock packaging
- Minimal materials with maximum protection
- For one to three bottles of wine or similar items up to 750 mL
- 4 stock sizes available
- Ship a variety of products
- More cost effective than custom Korrvu’s extra costs of setup fees and additional equipment
- Products are suspended between two layers of film
- Keeps products secure and protected during shipping
- Perfect for fragile and delicate items
We’re there when you need us
When downtime strikes on your packaging line, never wonder who to call to get operations back up and running. Hughes Enterprises offers 24/7 maintenance and support for the lifetime of your packaging equipment.
The “unboxing experience” is usually centered around YouTube influencers showing off promotional goodies. Yet this phrase can make an impact on any customer of any industry. By improving the unboxing …
You’ve done the hard part – created a desirable product that you can sell online. With most of the country shopping online today, it’s no wonder so many companies are …
Consumers today pay close attention to the state of the packaging used to protect their products in transit. UPS and FedEx deliver over 14 million packages per day, a number …