Quick and quality support makes all the difference and the Hughes Enterprise Packaging Systems Solutions dedicated technicians are just a phone call away. You can rest assured that we will always offer the help you need when you need it (even if it’s at midnight), because our manufacturer certified service technicians are standing by 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to respond quickly and provide quality support services.
We offer emergency repair service on various types of packaging equipment including:
- Stretch Wrapping Equipment Repair – Hughes is the leader in servicing and repairing stretch wrapping machines including Wulftec semi-automatic and automatic stretch wrapper systems (over 30 models).
- Case Sealer Repair – Hughes will service case sealers and automatic case taping machines for sealing corrugated boxes.
- Strapping Machine Repair – Our technicians will repair the full line of automatic and semi-automatic strapping equipment. Designed to strap almost any size or type of parcel, we service tabletop and side-seal strapping machines used in almost every industry.
- Case Erector Machine Repair – We repair Combi and Wexxar case erector machines with varying feature options including full and semi-automatic case erectors.
- Case Packer Equipment Repair – Hughes will service our wide range of Combi and Brenton case packing equipment including the simple handpack stations to complete case packaging automation machines.
- Shrink System Machine Repair – Our technicians will repair the full line of Conflex shrink wrap equipment including side sealers, I-sealers, shrink tunnels, horizontal form fill and seal machines.
It’s true, parts do wear with regular use equipment… but you can extend the life of your equipment, including stretch wrapping machines
, with our planned maintenance (PM) program
. We will custom tailor a planned maintenance program to meet the environmental and application requirements for all of your Hughes machinery. During each of these planned maintenance services, our trained technicians will perform a general inspection to ensure all components of your equipment are in good working condition. This PM program is specifically designed to detect worn parts before they fail, provide you with regular service and reduce down time. A must for every industry.
Contact Our Hughes Representatives Today
Hughes Enterprises’ reputation for quality, on-time service is unsurpassed. Hughes is dedicated to serving its customers long after the sale of its packaging equipment and machines. We service packaging equipment in the Philadelphia region, New Jersey and Delaware. We can be reached after hours on our emergency services contact number at 215-900-8777
. For help establishing a planned maintenance program for your company, contact a Hughes Sales Representative